Friday, March 16, 2007

My friend,

I have tons of school to do and everything. I would like to say this. My friend (you know who you are), you mean so much to me. I love you so much. You have helped me so much in my life. You also are going through like so much. But I'll come to you and tell you what's going on and you will be there. You drop what you are doing and help me. You don't look down on me because of my sin, you dont condemn me, you just talk to me. Yes, you correct me, that is great! I love that! You speak the truth to me. You are a G-R-E-A-T friend. You don't always say "here is your problem: here is why you are wrong: here is how you better fix it!:" I love that. Sometimes, you will siimply say "I can't help you, but I can walk through this WITH you." That means more then anything else could! Ok, anyawy, I just wanted to say that to ya babe!

Until next time,
≈Mags≈

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It's not fair to give some recognition without mentioning their name. ;)

Sounds like you have an amazing friend.

Sarah said...

oops, i meant someONE.

Maggie said...

hehe. They know who they are...