Monday, April 30, 2007

Fed Up and things learned

hmm. i am FED up with drama. Like, ok, just answer this ONE question with a good answer and I'll be content. WHAT - IS - THE - POINT!? I just dont get it stil. Like, WHY is what I'd like to know! huh, its a lot. But I just learned two cool cool things. You wanna knwo what they are? Ok..(from church-it was about trials)
1)I am not to IGNORE the pain and suffering of trials. I am to look at the good things, but not IGNORE or block out the bad things. So now I can look @ the bad things not as 'bad' but as GOOD! Like I am now starting to see the pain AS beauty! Awesomeness God!

2) I am to look @ the trial through eyes of faith. Pst Don kept saying "eyes of faith" "eyes of faith"... And that stuck. i was looking at things through my own eyes, no wonder I was having to FORCE myself to see good things ect.
3) Also to look @ the big picture, not just the small things thru my narrow eyes.
Anyway, its def cool. If you wanna pray for me, please pray that I'd be able to see things through eyes of faith. Thanks SO much! ily all!

Mags!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I think it's awesome that the two things you learned were actually three!!! God is so amazing. :)

Anyway, I'm praying for you. I totally know what it's like to have trails (long standing ones as well) but I have seen God make me stronger through each ones. I do highly, HIGHLY, encourage you to read Psalm 77. When I was desperate and going through a trial I kept going back to that one for encouragement. Let me know if you read it and what you think.

Sarah said...

oops...I meant trials, not trails! Sorry!

Maggie said...

I love that Psalm and I'm going to post about it now that you mention it! Thanks for the prayers!!!
-Mags